Cairn University’s new website features a responsive web design, allowing you to connect with Cairn wherever you are, on any device. Whether on your laptop, tablet, or smartphone, check out these ways to stay in the loop!
Rekindle relationships with old friends and professors, and stay up-to-date on God’s work at Cairn today.
- Follow Cairn on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube
- Sign up for University publications like the eNews, Cairn magazine, and event notifications
- Network with other Cairn alumni through the Alumni LinkedIn page
- Submit career and family updates to share in Cairn magazine
Whether you’re interested in athletics, the arts, conferences, or simply connecting with other alumni, add campus events to your weekend plans!
- Create an account that keeps track of the events that interest you
- Sync your personal event list to iCal, Outlook, or Google Calendar
- Share events on Facebook and Twitter
- See which of your friends and former classmates will be attending
Looking for work? Switching careers? Hoping to hire? Cairn University’s Career Center webpage helps you to:
- Search for jobs, including those targeting Cairn graduates
- Post job openings and opportunities for Cairn alumni
- Contact Career Center staff, who provide one-on-one career support, guidance, and expertise
Read Cairn magazine wherever you go! Access articles and Web Exclusive features on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Stay up-to-date on news on academic programs, faculty service, and current student experiences
- Hear biblical perspectives on Scripture passages, current events, and topics of interest
Sign up to receive notifications when the newest issue of Cairn magazine posts online!